Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This post is about my pigtails

 
My family is the best and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

ALSO, OH SHIT I HAVE A WEBSITE.

Well I've had it for a while but never bothered putting up any kind of navigation, haha. Pages were linked from were they were relevant to, but I guess... it's good to have a homepage sort of thing?

I will probably make a page for my art/writing, but that will have to wait until I can draw/write something that is worth anything, sob.


I find it kind of pathetic that 100% of things hosted on the site are related to Neurogalaxy. Speaking of NG!


A goofy little thing drawn on the Oekaki in response to someone submitting troll posts to complain about the lack of moderation.One of their main points, sandwiched between BAWWW MODS ARE LAZY and EVERYONE ELSE IS SO IMMATURE AND DUMB was that too many people were submitting little noncommital scribbles.

FEEL THE STING OF MY BRUSHSTROKES, YOU FOOLISH MORTAL.

(I have drawn way too much today but have finished almost nothing hnnghhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment